Our mission is "To glorify God and to help others to personally know and grow in Jesus Christ. We accomplish this in five ways:
- Faithfully and uncompromisingly proclaiming God's word.
- Being a place for all people...REALLY!
- Consistently seeking God's face through worship, praise and prayer.
- Being Kingdom focused.
- Encouraging, Empowering and Equipping disciples for the work of the Kingdom.
- The Word of God
- The leading of the Holy Spirit
- Authentic worship of our Lord Jesus Christ
- Believing and living our lives according to the Holy Bible
- Helping others to personally know and grow in Jesus Christ (making disciples)
- Caring and loving Christian leadership
- Unity in the Church family
- Reproducing ourselves spiritually
We are associational but nondenominational.
The House of Worship is a fellowship of believers that does not take on a denominational name or doctrine. We receive the Holy Scriptures as our authority in matters of faith and practice. But, recognizing the need to unite and work with fellow believers, we are associated with the Evangelical Free Church of America.